As a member of the North Alabama Shell Club, the
Conchologists of America
and the American Malacological
Society, I have included information on this page which may be of
interest to shell enthusiasts, and/or educators.
Constructive feedback on this site may be sent to
- Alabama Mollusks
- A. Overview
- B. Alabama State shell: Scaphella
junonia johnstoneae Clench, 1953
- C. Endangered and Candidate species
- D. Examples/lists of Alabama Mollusks:
- E. Zebra Mussels
- F. Bibliography
- G. Additional Resource Links
- Organizations (Shell/Mollusk-related)
- A. North Alabama Shell Club
- B. Conchologists of America
- C. American Malacological Society
- Other Information Sources
- A. Mollusk Eggcases -- a brief discussion of
mollusk eggcases with some examples.
- B. Books on Mollusks (and/or their shells)
in the Huntsville Public Library.
- C. Bibliography -- Mollusks (Non-Marine)
Page Curator: Deborah
This page has been accessed
times since January 24, 1996.
Last Revised: 24 March 2000